June 25, 2022.
University at Buffalo.
Let’s ride together!
We are continuing our mission to help end cancer.
This charity bike ride brings people together to celebrate survivors, pay tribute to those we’ve lost and share in the passion that connects us all: finding cures for cancer. Join us at UB on June 25, or Ride Your Own Way throughout the summer.
The Ride for Roswell is the nation’s largest cycling event.
This charity bike ride brings people together to celebrate survivors, pay tribute to those we’ve lost and share in the passion that connects us all: finding cures for cancer.
Cancer doesn’t stop and neither will we.
We can’t wait to ride together again in 2022.
2022 raised to date:
- 5,621 Riders
- West Herr $197,825.09
- Kids Just Want To Have Fun! $175,510.46
- Team M&T $53,996.17
- Danielle's Wild Birds / Jumbo's Team $39,855.00
- Team Salvadore Pedal Power! $38,550.00
- Linde $37,946.95
- The Donor Center 2022 $34,328.00
- MILES FOR MONICA $34,246.00
- Rupp Baase Pfalzgraf Cunningham $29,255.92
- Gratwick Growlers $26,103.00
Top Roswell Teams.
Check out last year’s inspirational event!
Special recognition for registered riders and teams & their great work in obtaining the most donors in one week!
May 9 - May 15
May 2 - May 8