Relive the 2022 Ride!
The 2022 Ride for Roswell made a huge impact, and it’s
all thanks to YOU!
Your incredible passion and support are the heart of this event, and your efforts bring us one step closer to ending cancer for good.
From the bottoms of our hearts, thank you for joining us at #RFR22 and for all your hard work this Ride season.
You continue to bring hope to everyone affected by cancer.
We’ll see you at #RFR23 on
Saturday, June 24, 2023!
The Ride for Roswell is the nation’s largest cycling event.
This charity bike ride brings people together to celebrate survivors, pay tribute to those we’ve lost and share in the passion that connects us all: finding cures for cancer.
Cancer doesn’t stop and neither will we.
We can’t wait to ride together again in 2022.
2022 raised to date:
- 7,788 Riders
- West Herr $383,976.20
- Kids Just Want To Have Fun! $310,262.42
- Danielle's Wild Birds / Jumbo's Team $96,700.21
- The Donor Center 2022 $89,906.80
- Team M&T $80,396.18
- Team Salvadore Pedal Power! $72,770.00
- Fighting Irish Fighting Cancer $65,163.62
- Rupp Baase Pfalzgraf Cunningham $63,407.92
- Valerie's Victorious Velocipedists $56,575.00
- Linde $54,645.28
Top Roswell Teams.
Check out last year’s inspirational event!
Special recognition for registered riders and teams & their great work in obtaining the most donors in one week!
June 13 - 19
June 6 - 12