Everything you need to know about the TraQCentral App
The TraQCentral app allows our staff, as well as friends and family, to track you on your Ride Day experience. Download the app today and make sure to share with your team and network.
1.) Download the app from your smart phone
2.) starting the app
- Click on the TraQCentral Icon.
- If you have already created a TraQCentral Account, you will be taken to the Login page. Enter your email address & password. Click the Login button.
- If you have never used TraQCentral, you must first create an account. Enter your email address, first name, last name, password & confirm password. Click the Sign Up button.
- Choose Ride for Roswell from the list. Events are sorted by date and proximity.
- If your event is not live yet, the system will register you for that event and display a countdown to the event start date/time.
- If your event is live, click the Start Now button. Enter your phone number and bib # (optional). Choose your route from the list and click the GO! Button.
- A location tracking permissions box will display. Choose “Allow all the time” so we can track your location while you are using TraQCentral today. TraQCentral only tracks your location while in use.
- Your current location and route will be shown.
3.) How to request assistance
- From the Home Screen, click the Assistance box.
- Choose your type of requested assistance (Mechanical, Minor Medical, Emergency, Exhaustion or Other). If an Emergency, please call 911 before submitting a request for assistance.
- Enter any optional comments or details.
- Click Send.
- The Support Command Center will be immediately alerted. They usually respond with the expected ETA of Support Staff/Vehicle. You can view notifications by clicking on the Messages box or comments icon at the middle/bottom of the home screen.
4.) How to share progress with friends and family
- Click the Menu icon in the Share Progress & Photos section of the home page/screen.
- Click the Share icon.
- Choose how you wish to share your progress (Text Message, social media, etc.)
- Click Send. Your chosen contacts will receive a web link that will display your up-to-the minute location and allow them to send you shoutouts throughout the event.
Download it today to get started! If you have questions, please feel free to email us at email@example.com or give us a call at 716-THE-RIDE (716-843-7433).