We are so excited to be able to gather once again at UB after a long day of riding. There really is nothing better than celebrating crossing that finish line with family and friends in your own team tent!
These are the tent options this year for our team captains at UB:
1. Rent a team tent:
- 10×10 tent with 1 table and 6 chairs – cost $300
- 15×15 tent with 2 tables and 10 chairs – cost $340
- 20×20 tent with 2 tables and 10 chairs – cost $400
2. Bring your own tent (no larger than 15×15) – no cost
Team Tent Rentals
- Rented team tents can be accessed for set up and decorating on Friday, June 24 from 1:30-6 p.m., or Saturday, June 25 from 5-9 a.m.
- Volunteers will be available during these times to assist you with transporting your items to your tent location.
Bring Your Own Tents
- All bring your own tents must be set-up on Friday, June 24 from 1:30-6 p.m., or Saturday, June 25 from 5-9 a.m.
- Volunteers will be on hand to assist with delivering your materials to your tent during these days and times only.
- Due to Ride for Roswell activities on Friday and Saturday, drop off and pickup of your tent and supplies may be limited. Specific instructions, along with a map of your tent location, will be sent to the email address provided after June 1. All teams will be responsible for set-up, take down, and all supplies within their tent.
- Limit of one (1) tent per team. Maximum size: 20’x20’
- THIRD PARTY TENTS NOT ALLOWED. Unfortunately, due to the limited space, third party tent rentals are not allowed. Please contact the Ride for Roswell if you would like to rent a tent.
- Stakes are not allowed to be used for tent set up.
- All tents MUST comply with NYS Fire Code 24.04 and will have a tag affixed certifying treatment for flame resistance. Non-compliant tents will be removed at the discretion of the UB office of Environment Health and Safety.