Whether you’re an experienced or novice fundraiser, everyone loves a useful tool to help their efforts! Our team has just the thing. When you register for the Ride for Roswell, make sure to connect your online fundraising dashboard to Facebook.
This utilization allows you to spread the word about your fundraiser, send updates to your audience, track your progress and receive donations all on Facebook. Your friends and family can easily donate when scrolling through their newsfeeds and everyone will be able to see your progress on both Facebook and your dashboard.
Follow the below steps to begin using this tool!
Here's How to Connect Your Fundraiser to Facebook
1. Open two web browsers. Log in to Facebook on one tab and the Ride for Roswell website on another tab.
2. On the Ride for Roswell homepage, log in to your fundraising dashboard by clicking the “log in” button at the top corner.
3. Locate the blue box that says, “Raise Money Directly on Facebook.” In that box, click, “Edit Fundraiser Content.”
· If mobile doesn’t work for you, try connecting on a desktop and make sure that pop-ups are not blocked in your browser.
· Edit your Facebook content, including your title and story, before connecting to Facebook.
· When you’re ready, click “Save and Connect Fundraiser to Facebook.”
4. After being redirected to Facebook, follow the prompts to connect.
· If you’ve used Facebook fundraising for Ride for Roswell before, you will not receive any pop-ups. Instead, you’ll receive a notification on Facebook saying your fundraiser is live. On your fundraising dashboard, the blue box button will change to say, “Go to Facebook Fundraiser.”