Here are the Ride for Roswell partner bike shops which provide support to riders at the start lines and on the routes. Be sure to visit them before the Ride for bike safety check, tune ups, and solid advice.
Click on any of the bike shops listed below to view their hours and locations, and learn about their products and services. Tell them you are a Ride for Roswell participant and ask if they offer any discounts.
- Campus Wheelworks – Elmwood Ave. in Buffalo
- Tom’s Pro Bike – Lancaster and East Amherst
- Handlebars Cycle Company – Englewood Ave. in Town of Tonawanda
- South Buffalo Wheelhouse – Seneca Street in South Buffalo
- Beeton’s Cyclery – Niagara Falls, NY
- Love & Sprockets – Buffalo Street in Hamburg
- Dick’s Bicycle Shop – Niagara St. in Tonawanda
- GObike Buffalo Community Warehouse – Colvin Ave. in Buffalo
- Northstar Bicycle Shop – Williamsville
- Kickstand Culture – East Aurora
- Freewheel Bikeshop – West Seneca