We are so excited to be able to gather once again at UB after a long day of riding. There really is nothing better than celebrating crossing that finish line with family and friends!
The following options are available to accommodate your team at UB:
1. Rent a team tent:
- 10×10 tent with 1 table and 6 chairs – cost $300
- 15×15 tent with 2 tables and 10 chairs – cost $340
- 20×20 tent with 2 tables and 10 chairs – cost $400
2. Bring Your Own Tent
Team Tent Rentals
- Rented team tents can be accessed for set up and decorating on Friday, June 23 from 12-3 p.m., or Saturday, June 24 from 5-9 a.m.
- Volunteers will be available on Saturday only from 5-9 a.m. to assist you with transporting your items to your tent location.
Bring Your Own Tent
- BYO tent spots will be accessible for set-up on Friday, June 23 from 12-3 p.m. and Saturday, June 24 at 5 a.m.
- You will be able to park one vehicle in the parking lot adjacent to the grass space on Saturday.
- Volunteers will be on hand to direct you to a designated spot.
- Specific instructions, a parking pass, and a map of the BYO tent location will be sent to the address provided after June 1. All teams will be responsible for set-up and take-down of all supplies.
- No personal grills are to be brought or used at the event.
- You must bring sandbags, weights or standard size tent stakes to secure your tent.
- THIRD PARTY TENTS NOT ALLOWED. Please contact the Ride for Roswell if you would like to rent a tent.
- All tents MUST comply with NYS Fire Code 24.04 and will have a tag affixed certifying treatment for flame resistance. Non-compliant tents will be removed at the discretion of the UB office of Environment Health and Safety.